The Peterson Mechanical Culture
Peterson Mechanical has been in the same family for over a century and that family-feel is at the core of everything we do. Employees enjoy working here…we are hard-working, but have fun doing so; it's a supportive environment; it's just the right size to get to know everybody, and make sure you don’t trip over our mascot dogs, Abby and Izzy!
We celebrate!There are picnics, parties and BBQ’s.We share birthday wishes and welcome babies.
We promote an open door policy. Our top management is visible, available and genuinely interested in our employees.
Peterson Mechanical's Code of Excellence
• The company is only as good as its employees. We mentor and grow our people for they are our greatest asset.
• We are experts in our business. We solve problems. If we don't know, we find out.
• We have a “Can Do” attitude. We understand that if we don’t, our competitors will.
• Employee safety is a top priority.
• We promote our company every day by being responsive and working with our customers and GC’s as partners. Every job is a marketing opportunity for our entire company. (HVAC, Plumbing, Service)
• We take pride in our Integrity, Work Ethic and Craftsmanship.
• We are one company and a team. We communicate, look-out for our fellow workers and do what’s best for the company.
• We take a Proactive approach to our work. We plan our work, look at the result then plan some more.
• All employees have equal value. We listen to our employees and respect differing opinions. We treat our peers with respect.
• We are continuously improving ourselves and our company. We are creative and believe in progressive thinking.
Peterson Mechanical Core Values
Excellence: Exceeding standards in every aspect of our business.
Innovative: Using creative ideas and cutting edge technology to deliver advanced solutions.
Integrity: Committing to principles of responsibility, reliability, and honesty.
Leadership: Standing at the forefront of our business and providing initiative in all we do.
Proactive: Anticipating required actions and responding with solutions.